Cincinnati is among the top cities in the U.S. when it comes to having fun, according to a new report.
The Queen City ranked No. 13 out of the 150 largest U.S. cities in 2017’s Most Fun Cities in America list from the personal finance website WalletHub.
To help determine the cities with the greatest number and variety of fun-yet-cost-effective options, WalletHub’s researchers compared the 150 largest U.S. cities based on 58 key metrics ranging from fitness centers per capita to movie costs to average open hours of breweries.
Here’s how Cincinnati stacked up in a variety of categories (1 is most fun; 75 is average):
- No. 20: Festivals per capita
- No. 22: Restaurants per capita
- No. 9: Park playgrounds per capita
- No. 15: Bar accessibility
- No. 40: Parkland acres per capita
- No. 26: Fitness centers per capita
- No. 61: Dance clubs per capita
- No 33: Number of attractions
- No. 24: Average beer price
- No. 75: Movie costs.